[openstack-dev] [glance] priorities for the coming week (23 Feb - 1 March)

Brian Rosmaita rosmaita.fossdev at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 21:21:46 UTC 2018

Hello Glancers,

RC-3 was released today [0] and we expect it to be the final release
candidate (unless someone finds a critical problem in the next 3
hours).

Priority for this week is preparing for the PTG.  If you can't attend,
Erno has posted a topic list [1] you can look at.  For topics without
specs, feel free to leave questions and comments for items you would
like to see addressed.  For topics with specs proposed, please read
and comment on the gerrit reviews.

Erno has also posted a rough schedule of what we'll be discussing when
[2].  We'll keep an eye on the #openstack-glance IRC channel during
the PTG, but your best bet for getting our attention is to put
comments on the etherpad [1].

The Glance meeting is cancelled on 1 March due to the PTG.

Best wishes for safe travels for those attending the PTG, and for
those at home ... stay safe out there!

cheers,
brian

[0] http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2018-February/127642.html