[openstack-dev] [release][ptl] Final Queens RC Deadline

Sean McGinnis sean.mcginnis at gmx.com
Wed Feb 21 20:36:06 UTC 2018

One more reminder that tomorrow, *March* 22, is the deadline for any additional
RCs. There are a few repos that have merged commits, so if you are one of those
and plan on having those changes as part of Queens, please propose a new RC
release within ~24 hours.

This is also the final release deadline for cycle-with-intermediary projects.

Sean