[openstack-dev] Rocky Project Teams Gathering Details - Dublin February 26 - March 2

Kendall Waters kendall at openstack.org
Wed Feb 21 16:50:00 UTC 2018

Thank You to our Sponsors!
Huge thanks to all of our sponsors for their support and contributions making the event possible: Fujitsu, Huawei, and Red Hat!

Quick Links: http://ptg.openstack.org <http://ptg.openstack.org/>
Venue: Croke Park (Jones' Rd, Drumcondra, Dublin 3, Ireland)
IRC Channel: #openstack-ptg

WIFI
SSID: OpenStack PTG
Password: RockyPTG2018

Evening Event Schedule

Unofficial PTG Kick Off Happy Hour & Registration
Croke Park Hotel- Sideline Bar
Sunday 4:00-7:00pm
Pick up your badge early and receive a 10% discount on all food items with your PTG badge!

Board of Directors Meet & Greet Happy Hour
Croke Park Hotel- Sideline Bar (Terrace Room)
Monday 5:00-7:00pm
Come hang out with the OpenStack Board of Directors! First round of drinks and snacks provided.

Official PTG Networking Reception
Croke Park- GAA Museum
Tuesday 5:00-7:00pm
Join us at the Gaelic Athletic Association Museum located on the 1st Floor of Croke Park Stadium via the Cusack Stand for drinks, snacks and and free access to the Museum <https://crokepark.ie/gaa-museum-tours/gaa-museum>.

Stacker Sing-A-Long
Croke Park Hotel- Sideline Bar (Terrace Room)
Tuesday 8:00-11:30pm
Join us after dinner for a night of singing and dancing featuring our own Jonathan Bryce on the piano!

Women of OpenStack Meet-Up
Wallace’s Asti- 15 Russell Street (two blocks south of Croke Park)
Wednesday 5:00-7:00pm

Feedback Session
Thursday 5:00pm
Croke Park Stadium - Hogan Suite, Level 5
Come to give your feedback on the PTG experience, or to ask any general questions to the Foundation.

Stacker Family Game Night
Croke Park Hotel- Sideline Bar (Terrace Room)
Thursday 8:30-11:30pm
Grab your favorite game and join your fellow stackers at the Croke Park Hotel. Check out the current list of games being provided here <https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/DUB_Game_Night>.

Registration Hours
Registration is located near the elevators on the 5th floor and will be open the following hours:
Sunday: 4:00 - 7:00pm (at Croke Park Hotel)
Monday - Thursday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Friday: 8:00am - 1:00pm

Opening Hours
Officially, the PTG (and coffee service) runs everyday from 9am to 5pm. However, you’ll have access to rooms from 8:30am - 6pm. Please see attached schedule and map, which will be printed and distributed to all attendees at Registration.

Lunch
Lunch will be served daily from 12:30-1:30pm in the Hogan Suite on Level 5.

Dynamic Scheduling
We have scheduled tracks <https://www.openstack.org/ptg#tab_schedule> preassigned to rooms and days, but also a number of rooms and timeslots available for unscheduled tracks and discussion topics to take advantage of throughout the week. The following teams will need to schedule themselves via the ptgbot: Dragonflow, OpenStackClient, Puppet OpenStack, Rally, Release Management, Requirements, Shade / OpenStack SDK, Stable branch maintenance, and Winstackers. If you don't see your project on the attached schedule, you can dynamically schedule it in reservable space using the ptgbot. Ptgbot schedule, instructions and other resources are available here <http://ptg.openstack.org/>.

City Guide
Need suggestions for a nearby coffee shop, Dublin must-do’s, or a group-friendly dinner spot? Check out the city guide <https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/PTG/Rocky/CityGuide> in the wiki, and add your own recommendations to it as you explore Dublin throughout the week!

Join the Conversation
We recommend joining the event IRC channel at #openstack-ptg, as we'll be using it for coordination. You can also find on the wiki a list of the Etherpads <https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/PTG/Rocky/Etherpads> used by the teams during the week.

Vancouver Summit Registration Code
At the end of the week, we will be distributing Vancouver Summit registration codes to all checked-in Dublin PTG attendees. If you have any questions regarding Summit registration, please email summitreg at openstack.org <mailto:summitreg at openstack.org>.

Dongles & Adapters
If you plan to project and need anything besides HDMI, please plan to bring your own adapter/dongle. All power outlets will be type G so pack an adaptor if your power cords are anything other than type G.

Questions or issues? Email ptg at openstack.org <mailto:ptg at openstack.org> or visit the Registration desk onsite (Level 5) during the hours listed above.

See you in Dublin!
Kendall

Kendall Waters