[openstack-dev] [QA] [all] QA Rocky PTG Planning

Ghanshyam Mann gmann at ghanshyammann.com
Wed Feb 21 01:23:22 UTC 2018

Hi All,

As we are close to PTG, I have prepared the QA PTG Schedule -
https://ethercalc.openstack.org/Rocky-PTG-QA-Schedule

Detail of each sessions can be found in this etherpad -
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/qa-rocky-ptg

We still have space for more sessions or topic if any of you would
like to add. If so please write those to etherpad with your irc name.
Sessions Scheduled is flexible and we can reschedule based on request
but do let me know before 22nd Feb.

We do have some sessions where we need cross projects interaction and
QA help rooms which i will be publishing separately.

-gmann