[openstack-dev] [neutron][networking-vsphere] neutron-lib patches for review

Boden Russell bodenvmw at gmail.com
Tue Feb 20 15:19:09 UTC 2018

Could I please ask the folks from networking-vsphere to keep an eye on
their review queue for incoming neutron-lib related patches?

Today we have at least 3 in the networking-vsphere queue that haven't
gotten a core review for over a month.

In order to keep the neutron-lib effort moving and stable, it's
important for networking projects using stable branches to assist with
these reviews. In general the code changes are minimal so I hoping this
isn't asking for a lot of time.

Thanks much