[openstack-dev] [neutron] Bug Deputy Report - resend

Miguel Lavalle miguel at mlavalle.com
Mon Feb 19 20:52:58 UTC 2018

There is one critical bug from this week:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1749667 - neutron doesn't correctly
handle unknown protocols and should whitelist known and handled protocols
There is a fix in progress for this already, thanks Brian for picking this
up.

There are three bugs that still need further attention:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1748658 - Restarting Neutron
containers which make use of network namespaces doesn't work
This has a fix for the tripleo side but I believe it still needs attention
from neutron

https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1749425 - Neutron integrated with
OpenVSwitch drops packets and fails to plug/unplug interfaces from OVS on
router interfaces at scale
There is some discussion in the comments of this bug in regard to easing
reproduction, should help confirmation when as that effort continues.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1749982 - After l3-agent-router-add
inactive router gets all traffic
I didn't get much time with this one but couldn't manage to reproduce it.
However I'm not too familiar with this area, so I'm hoping someone else can
give a more definitive answer.

There is also one bug marked as incomplete:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1748894 - intermittent dhcp failures
This could use some eyes as well to get confirmed.

Thanks everyone,
 - James Anziano