[openstack-dev] [yaql] [tripleo] Backward incompatible change in YAQL minor version

Emilien Macchi emilien at redhat.com
Sat Feb 17 06:59:52 UTC 2018

On Fri, Feb 16, 2018 at 5:36 PM, Emilien Macchi <emilien at redhat.com> wrote:
[...]

> But Alex and I figured (after a strong headache) that we needed to update
> the query like this: https://review.openstack.org/545498

To be fully transparent, Alex and I went ahead and merged the patch but I
have one doubt about this log when I'm testing a containerized undercloud:
http://logs.openstack.org/06/542906/33/check/tripleo-ci-centos-7-containers-multinode/f262b7c/logs/undercloud/home/zuul/overcloud_deploy.log.txt.gz#_2018-02-17_03_11_07

Note this is only happening when we deploy a containerized overcloud with
config-download on top of a containerized undercloud.
I'll keep investigating during the weekend but it's maybe related to the
yaql query change.

Any inputs/feedback is welcome on that,
Thanks.
--