[openstack-dev] [keystone] Keystone Team Update - Week of 12 February 2018

Colleen Murphy colleen at gazlene.net
Fri Feb 16 20:01:10 UTC 2018

# Keystone Team Update - Week of 12 February 2018

## News

Relatively quiet week, the big news is that we're on track for a solid
RC2 next week :)

## Recently Merged Changes

Search query: https://goo.gl/hdD9Kw

We merged 37 changes this week. The most significant of these were
Queens backports fixing issues with system-scope, needed before RC2.
We also merged documentation for application credentials and a bugfix
for a long-standing bug in the identity backend[1].

[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/keystone/+bug/1718747

## Changes that need Attention

Search query: https://goo.gl/tW5PiH

There are 23 changes that are passing CI, not in merge conflict, have
no negative reviews and aren't proposed by bots.

While my filter ignores the proposal bot since it's not a human
waiting for feedback, as per Sean's countdown notice[2] please be on
the lookout for translations proposals so they can be merged ASAP.

[2] http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2018-February/127465.html

## Milestone Outlook

https://releases.openstack.org/queens/schedule.html

We are in the last week of the cycle. We'll release our RC2 next week.

We currently seem to be on track for all RC2-targeted bugs[3] but
please be on the lookout for any critical bugs that arise in the next
week.

There's also a bug that we had targeted at Queens-3 but didn't
retarget at an RC because we haven't been able to reproduce it yet. If
you have spare cycles, please take a look[4].

[3] https://launchpad.net/keystone/+milestone/queens-rc2
[4] https://bugs.launchpad.net/keystone/+bug/1735250

## Help with this newsletter

Help contribute to this newsletter by editing the etherpad:
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/keystone-team-newsletter