[openstack-dev] [masakari] [notification api] How to clean up or purging of records

Kwan, Louie Louie.Kwan at windriver.com
Fri Feb 16 17:24:19 UTC 2018

Yeee.  Tha't is it.

Thanks
Louie
From: Bhor, Dinesh [Dinesh.Bhor at nttdata.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 15, 2018 7:09 PM
To: OpenStack Development Mailing List (not for usage questions)
Subject: Re: [openstack-dev] [masakari] [notification api] How to clean up or purging of records

Hi Kwan Louie,

I think you are looking for this:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/487430/

Thank you,
Dinesh Bhor

From: Kwan, Louie <Louie.Kwan at windriver.com>
Sent: 16 February 2018 02:46:14
To: OpenStack Development Mailing List (not for usage questions)

Hi All,

Just wondering, how can we clean up the masakari notification list or purging all old records in the DB?

openstack notification list
  returns too many old records

During semi-auto testing, I created a long list of history of records and would like to clean it up and avoid unnecessary actions.

Any short term solution is what I am looking for and/or ideas how to extend the CLI is also welcomed so that some of us can extend it later.

Thanks,
Louie

Disclaimer: This email and any attachments are sent in strictest confidence
for the sole use of the addressee and may contain legally privileged,
confidential, and proprietary data. If you are not the intended recipient,
please advise the sender by replying promptly to this email and then delete
and destroy this email and any attachments without any further use, copying
or forwarding.