[openstack-dev] [release] Collecting Queens demos

Anne Bertucio anne at openstack.org
Thu Feb 15 23:09:56 UTC 2018

Hi all,

We’re getting the Queens Release communications ready, and I’ve seen a handful of video demos and tutorials of new Queens features. We’d like to compile a list of these to share with the marketing community. If you have a demo, would you please send a link my way so we can make sure to include it?

If you don’t have a demo and have the time, I’d encourage you to make one of a feature you’re really excited about! We’ve heard really positive feedback about what’s already out there; people love them!

Cheers,
Anne Bertucio
OpenStack Foundation
anne at openstack.org | 206-992-7961