[openstack-dev] [masakari] [notification api] How to clean up or purging of records

Kwan, Louie Louie.Kwan at windriver.com
Thu Feb 15 21:16:14 UTC 2018

Hi All,

Just wondering, how can we clean up the masakari notification list or purging all old records in the DB?

openstack notification list
  returns too many old records

During semi-auto testing, I created a long list of history of records and would like to clean it up and avoid unnecessary actions.

Any short term solution is what I am looking for and/or ideas how to extend the CLI is also welcomed so that some of us can extend it later.

Thanks,
Louie