[openstack-dev] [Election] PTL Election Results & Conclusion

Steven Dake (stdake) stdake at cisco.com
Thu Feb 15 15:43:08 UTC 2018

Agreed!

Congratulations to all our newly elected PTLs.  For past PTLs, thanks a bunch for your service!

The election process I'm certain is very difficult to execute, and as a community member, I'd like to thank the election officials for their work.

Cheers
-steve

On 2/15/18, 2:47 AM, "Thierry Carrez" <thierry at openstack.org> wrote:

    Kendall Nelson wrote:
    > Thank you to the electorate, to all those who voted and to all
    > candidates who put their name forward for Project Team Lead (PTL) in
    > this election. A healthy, open process breeds trust in our decision
    > making capability thank you to all those who make this process possible.
    >
    > Now for the results of the PTL election process, please join me in
    > extending congratulations to the following PTLs: [...]

    Congrats to all newly-elected PTLs, and thanks to the election officials
    for their service !

    On the stats side, we renewed 17 of the 64 PTLs, so around 27%. Our
    usual renewal rate is more around 35%, but we did renew more at the last
    elections (40%) so this is likely why we didn't renew as much as usual
    this time.

    --
    Thierry Carrez (ttx)