[openstack-dev] [requirements][release] FFE for tooz 1.60.0

Dirk Müller dirk at dmllr.de
Thu Feb 15 14:13:59 UTC 2018

Hi,

I would like to ask for a exception to add tooz 1.60.0 to
stable/queens. As part of the msgpack-python -> msgpack switch over we
converted all
dependencies, but the tooz release did not include the dependency
switch (not sure why, the branch point was just before the fix).

As it is a one liner dependency change and it brings everything in
stable/queens in a consistent state related to the dependencies (and
for
those who try to package openstack msgpack and msgpack-python do
file-conflict so can not be coinstalled) I would like to ask for a
FFE.

TIA,
Dirk