[openstack-dev] [keystone] priority review etherpad

Lance Bragstad lbragstad at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 22:06:54 UTC 2018

Following this up since we have a few bugs that need to be addressed for
RC2, all of which are tagged and targeted appropriately in Launchpad for
the stable/queens backport process [0]. All bugs have fixes in review to
both master and stable/queens [1]. I'll keep an eye on them and respond to
comments as soon as possible.

Any reviews here would be greatly appreciated. As always, let me know if
you notice something we need to address before we cut RC2 or if you have
any questions about any of the patches proposed.

Thanks,

Lance

[0] https://goo.gl/3HdWuX
[1] https://goo.gl/RhxzoM