[openstack-dev] [tripleo] Updates on containerized undercloud

Harald Jensås hjensas at redhat.com
Tue Feb 13 10:40:20 UTC 2018

On Fri, 2018-02-09 at 14:39 -0800, Emilien Macchi wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 9, 2018 at 2:30 PM, James Slagle <james.slagle at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> [...]
>
> > You may want to add an item for the routed ctlplane work that
> > landed
> > at the end of Queens. Afaik, that will need to be supported with
> > the
> > containerized undercloud.
>
> Done: https://trello.com/c/kFtIkto1/17-routed-ctlplane-networking

Tanks Emilien,

I added several work items to the Trello card, and a few patches. Still
WiP.

Do we have any CI that use containerized undercloud with actual Ironic
deployement? Or are they all using deployed-server?

E.g do we have anything actually testing this type of change?
   https://review.openstack.org/#/c/543582

I belive that would have to be an ovb job with containerized undercloud?