[openstack-dev] [sahara] FFE - Adding Ambari 2.4.2.0 to image gen

Telles Nobrega tenobreg at redhat.com
Fri Feb 9 18:18:42 UTC 2018

Taking that the risk to the project is none the FFE exception is granted.

On Fri, Feb 9, 2018 at 3:15 PM Luigi Toscano <ltoscano at redhat.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> I'd like to request a feature exception for
> https://review.openstack.org/#/c/529442/
>
> I finally managed to test it, and the generated image with Ambari 2.4.2.0
> can
> spawn clusters with both HDP 2.4 and HDP 2.3. There are some issues when
> Hive
> is involved, but I think that they are not regressions.
>
> The feature (which it's pretty trivial in itself, but required a fair
> amount
> of testing) is pretty much isolated and it won't cause regressions on other
> components anyway.
>
> Ciao
> --
> Luigi

TELLES NOBREGA

SOFTWARE ENGINEER

Red Hat Brasil  <https://www.redhat.com/>

Av. Brg. Faria Lima, 3900 - 8º andar - Itaim Bibi, São Paulo

tenobreg at redhat.com
<https://red.ht/sig>
TRIED. TESTED. TRUSTED. <https://redhat.com/trusted>
 Red Hat é reconhecida entre as melhores empresas para trabalhar no Brasil
pelo Great Place to Work.