[openstack-dev] [heat][RelMgmt] heat-translator deliverable type?

Sean McGinnis sean.mcginnis at gmx.com
Fri Feb 9 16:10:10 UTC 2018

Hello Heat team,

The release team just recently noticed the heat-translator deliverable is
marked as a type of "other" and is following the release-model of
"cycle-with-intermediary".

It appears this is actually a library though. It's hard to tell, but it is
either a client lib or non-client lib. In either case, we need to mark it as
such and treat its release according to that type.

In order to stabilize requirements changes, we have two separate deadlines,
first for non-client libs, then a week later for client libs. Since
heat-translator appears to be a dependency used by other projects, it will need
to be subject to those release deadlines.

Can the team clarify what type of library this is, and change the type going
forward to accurately reflect that?

Please let the release team know if there are any questions.

Thanks!

Sean (smcginnis)