[openstack-dev] [OpenStackClient][Security][ec2-api][heat][horizon][ironic][kuryr][magnum][manila][masakari][neutron][senlin][shade][solum][swift][tacker][tricircle][vitrage][watcher][winstackers] Help needed for your release

Sam P sam47priya at gmail.com
Fri Feb 9 08:21:26 UTC 2018

Hi Matthew,

 Thanks for the info.
 For Masakari, after discussing with release team, all following 3 project
will do independent
 release for Queens.
masakari                                           masakari
​​
masakari-monitors                            masakari
python-masakariclient                       masakari

Still need 3-4 days to create stable/queens for masakari and
masakari-monitors
and python-masakariclinet can be done late today.
I will create stable/queens as soon as we merged the required patches.
Requirement update will unfreeze soon, and we will hold the requirement
updates till we create stable/queens.

--- Regards,
Sampath