[openstack-dev] [ptg] Lightning talks

Mike Perez thingee at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 00:25:35 UTC 2018

Hey all!

I'm looking for six 5-minute lightning talks for the PTG in Dublin. This will
be on Friday March 2nd at 13:00-13:30 local time.

Appropriate 5 minute talk examples:
* Neat features in libraries like oslo that we should consider adopting in our
  community wide goals.
* Features and tricks in your favorite editor that makes doing work easier.
* Infra tools that maybe not a lot of people know about yet. Zuul v3 explained
  in five minutes anyone?
* Some potential API specification from the API SIG that we should adopt as
  a community wide goal.

Please email me DIRECTLY the following information:

Title:
Speaker(s) full name:
Abstract:
Link to presentation or attachment if you have it already. Laptop on stage will
be loaded with your presentation already. I'll have open office available so
odp, odg, otp, pdf, limited ppt format support.

Submission deadline is February 16 00:00 UTC, and then I'll send confirmation
emails to speakers requesting for slides. Thank you, looking forward to hearing
some great talks from our community!

--
Mike Perez (thingee)