[openstack-dev] [openstack-helm] OpenStack-Helm Office Hours

MCEUEN, MATT MM9745 at att.com
Wed Feb 7 19:31:15 UTC 2018

Team,

The OpenStack-Helm team will begin holding weekly Office Hours in IRC, with a goal of knowledge sharing and Q&A between the more experienced and the newer team members.  The project cores have committed to giving attention to at least one office hour during the week, and it should be a great way to ramp up on the project.  All are welcome to attend!

We're starting with three different hours per week, and we're keeping them up to date in our wiki [1].  Hope to see some new faces there.

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Openstack-helm

Thanks,
Matt McEuen