[openstack-dev] [Kuryr] Rocky Kuryr PTL candidacy

Daniel Mellado daniel.mellado.es at ieee.org
Wed Feb 7 17:30:18 UTC 2018

Dear all,

I'd like to announce my candidacy for PTL of the Kuryr project for the
Rocky cycle.

After being part of the Kuryr community for a while and running the
Upstream meetings for a while I'd be delighted to continue the Toni's
great work as PTL for the next six months as he won't be running for it
this cycle.

I do intend to keep acting as an interface for the cross-project
sessions and try to use this cycle to grow on requirements and stability.

Within the Rocky cycle there's a few topics I'd like to care about:

- Further enhance our testing coverage and SDN matrix.

- Kubernetess network policies.

- SRIOV support in Kuryr-Kubernetes.

- Multi pool driver.

- Further improve debugging and instrospection tools using Kubernetes
plugins.

Also, I'll try to support the visibility within the community and be a
mediator
for growing the project scope.

Thanks a lot!

Daniel Mellado (dmellado)