[openstack-dev] [ptg] Dublin PTG proposed track schedule

Lance Bragstad lbragstad at gmail.com
Wed Feb 7 15:58:59 UTC 2018

On 02/07/2018 05:28 AM, Thierry Carrez wrote:
> Lance Bragstad wrote:

>>> Yes, we can still allocate a 80-people room or a 30-people one. Let me
>>> know if you prefer Monday, Tuesday or both.
>> Awesome - we're collecting topics in an etherpad, but we're likely only
>> going to get to three or four of them [0] [1]. We can work those topics
>> into two sessions. One on Monday and one on Tuesday, just to break
>> things up in case other things are happening those days that people want
>> to get to.
> Looking at that etherpad, do you need the room allocated for all the day
> on Monday/Tuesday ? It's doable, but if you already know you won't do
> anything on Monday afternoon, we can make that room reservable then.
I agree. I don't think we will need all of Monday and Tuesday. I wanted
to get a rough schedule put together so we wouldn't need to reserve the
entire room all day. So far we haven't received feedback on the proposed
schedule, so it's probably safe to mark the times listed in the etherpad.

> What should the track name be ? Some people suggested "cross-project
> identity integration" instead of baremetal-vm.
I'm terrible with names. Since the topics are identity specific, that
would make sense, but I do feel as though we high-jacked the session and
the name =/

I think John Garbutt came up with the original name. I'm sure he can
explain the reasoning for it better than I can.