[openstack-dev] [ptg] Dublin PTG proposed track schedule

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Wed Feb 7 11:28:51 UTC 2018

Lance Bragstad wrote:
> On 02/05/2018 09:34 AM, Thierry Carrez wrote:
>> Lance Bragstad wrote:
>>> Colleen started a thread asking if there was a need for a baremetal/vm
>>> group session [0], which generated quite a bit of positive response. Is
>>> there still a possibility of fitting that in on either Monday or
>>> Tuesday? The group is usually pretty large.
>>>
>>> [0]
>>> http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2018-January/126743.html
>> Yes, we can still allocate a 80-people room or a 30-people one. Let me
>> know if you prefer Monday, Tuesday or both.
> Awesome - we're collecting topics in an etherpad, but we're likely only
> going to get to three or four of them [0] [1]. We can work those topics
> into two sessions. One on Monday and one on Tuesday, just to break
> things up in case other things are happening those days that people want
> to get to.

Looking at that etherpad, do you need the room allocated for all the day
on Monday/Tuesday ? It's doable, but if you already know you won't do
anything on Monday afternoon, we can make that room reservable then.

What should the track name be ? Some people suggested "cross-project
identity integration" instead of baremetal-vm.

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)