[openstack-dev] [all] [tc] Community Goals for Rocky

Emilien Macchi emilien at redhat.com
Tue Feb 6 14:44:37 UTC 2018

TC voted (but not approved yet) and selected 2 goals that will likely be
approved if no strong voice is raised this week:

Remove mox
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/532361/

Toggle the debug option at runtime
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/534605/

If you have any comment on these 2 selected goals, please say it now
otherwise TC will approve it and we'll discuss about details at the PTG.

Thanks,

--
Emilien Macchi