[openstack-dev] [requirements] FFE for delayed libraries

Monty Taylor mordred at inaugust.com
Thu Feb 1 21:10:40 UTC 2018

On 02/01/2018 01:47 PM, Matthew Thode wrote:
> On 18-02-01 13:44:19, Sean McGinnis wrote:
>> Due to gate issues and other delays, there's quite a handful of libs that were
>> not released in time for the requirements freeze.
>>
>> We now believe we've gotten all libraries processed for the final Queens
>> releases. In order to reduce the load, we have batches all upper constraints
>> bumps for these libs into one patch:
>>
>> https://review.openstack.org/#/c/540105/
>>
>> This is my official FFE request to have these updates accepted yet for Queens
>> past the requirements freeze.
>>
>> If anyone is aware of any issues with these, please bring that to our attention
>> as soon as possible.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Sean
>>

>> Affected Updates
>> ----------------
>>
>> update constraint for python-saharaclient to new release 1.5.0
>> update constraint for instack-undercloud to new release 8.2.0
>> update constraint for paunch to new release 2.2.0
>> update constraint for python-mistralclient to new release 3.2.0
>> update constraint for python-senlinclient to new release 1.7.0
>> update constraint for pycadf to new release 2.7.0
>> update constraint for os-refresh-config to new release 8.2.0
>> update constraint for tripleo-common to new release 8.4.0
>> update constraint for reno to new release 2.7.0
>> update constraint for os-net-config to new release 8.2.0
>> update constraint for os-apply-config to new release 8.2.0
>> update constraint for os-client-config to new release 1.29.0
>> update constraint for ldappool to new release 2.2.0
>> update constraint for aodhclient to new release 1.0.0
>> update constraint for python-searchlightclient to new release 1.3.0
>> update constraint for mistral-lib to new release 0.4.0
>> update constraint for os-collect-config to new release 8.2.0
>> update constraint for ceilometermiddleware to new release 1.2.0
>> update constraint for tricircleclient to new release 0.3.0
>> update constraint for requestsexceptions to new release 1.4.0
>> update constraint for python-magnumclient to new release 2.8.0
>> update constraint for tosca-parser to new release 0.9.0
>> update constraint for python-tackerclient to new release 0.11.0
>> update constraint for python-heatclient to new release 1.14.0
>>

> officially accepted, thanks for keeping me updated while this was going
> on.

After the release of openstacksdk 0.11.1, we got a bug report:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/python-openstacksdk/+bug/1746535

about a regression with python-openstackclient and query parameters. The
fix was written, landed, backported to stable/queens and released.

I'd like to request we add 0.11.2 to the library FFE.

Thanks!
Monty