[openstack-dev] [requirements] FFE for delayed libraries

Sean McGinnis sean.mcginnis at gmx.com
Thu Feb 1 19:44:19 UTC 2018

Due to gate issues and other delays, there's quite a handful of libs that were
not released in time for the requirements freeze.

We now believe we've gotten all libraries processed for the final Queens
releases. In order to reduce the load, we have batches all upper constraints
bumps for these libs into one patch:

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/540105/

This is my official FFE request to have these updates accepted yet for Queens
past the requirements freeze.

If anyone is aware of any issues with these, please bring that to our attention
as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Sean

Affected Updates
----------------

update constraint for python-saharaclient to new release 1.5.0
update constraint for instack-undercloud to new release 8.2.0
update constraint for paunch to new release 2.2.0
update constraint for python-mistralclient to new release 3.2.0
update constraint for python-senlinclient to new release 1.7.0
update constraint for pycadf to new release 2.7.0
update constraint for os-refresh-config to new release 8.2.0
update constraint for tripleo-common to new release 8.4.0
update constraint for reno to new release 2.7.0
update constraint for os-net-config to new release 8.2.0
update constraint for os-apply-config to new release 8.2.0
update constraint for os-client-config to new release 1.29.0
update constraint for ldappool to new release 2.2.0
update constraint for aodhclient to new release 1.0.0
update constraint for python-searchlightclient to new release 1.3.0
update constraint for mistral-lib to new release 0.4.0
update constraint for os-collect-config to new release 8.2.0
update constraint for ceilometermiddleware to new release 1.2.0
update constraint for tricircleclient to new release 0.3.0
update constraint for requestsexceptions to new release 1.4.0
update constraint for python-magnumclient to new release 2.8.0
update constraint for tosca-parser to new release 0.9.0
update constraint for python-tackerclient to new release 0.11.0
update constraint for python-heatclient to new release 1.14.0