[openstack-dev] [telemetry][heat][mistral][sdk][searchlight][senlin][tacker][tricircle][tripleo] Missing Queens releases

Sean McGinnis sean.mcginnis at gmx.com
Thu Feb 1 19:35:05 UTC 2018

Just confirming and closing things out. We did not receive any negative
patch and we cut releases and branches for all libs.

The next step if for these new versions to pass CI and get FFEs to raise the
upper constraints for them past our requirements freeze. That official request
will be coming shortly.

Sean