[openstack-dev] [Rally] Deployment check fails

Andrey Kurilin andr.kurilin at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 14:13:18 UTC 2018

Hi!

Sorry for such a not user-friendly error message. Several days ago, we
merged a fix[*] for it and I'm planning to release a new version of
rally-openstack package soon.
While the fix is not released, please share the result of the 2 commands:

- rally env show --only-spec # replace password and etc
- rally env info

[*] -
https://github.com/openstack/rally-openstack/commit/5821f8b8714c532778f2eef142a5fdeb3a1e6f05

--