[openstack-dev] [all] Bringing the community together (combine the lists!)

Chris Friesen chris.friesen at windriver.com
Thu Aug 30 18:57:31 UTC 2018

On 08/30/2018 11:03 AM, Jeremy Stanley wrote:

> The proposal is simple: create a new openstack-discuss mailing list
> to cover all the above sorts of discussion and stop using the other
> four.

Do we want to merge usage and development onto one list?  That could be a busy
list for someone who's just asking a simple usage question.

Alternately, if we are going to merge everything then why not just use the
"openstack" mailing list since it already exists and there are references to it
on the web.

(Or do you want to force people to move to something new to make them recognize
that something has changed?)

Chris