[openstack-dev] Inquiry about an opportunity to do a thesis project in collaboration with a OpenStack project.

Jimmy McArthur jimmy at openstack.org
Thu Aug 30 16:49:40 UTC 2018

Thank you for your intereset :) Another great place to start is here:
https://www.openstack.org/community  This page has links to the
Contributor Guide, as well as info on all of the OpenStack projects.

Another great way to catch up with the community is the OpenStack
Summit.  We have one coming up in Berlin and we also offer travel
support (this is the last day to apply):

https://www.openstack.org/summit/berlin-2018/
https://www.openstack.org/summit/berlin-2018/travel/#travel-support

In addition to travel support we offer very generous discounts to
students.  Please email summitreg at openstack.org if you want more info on
this.

If you aren't able to make it to the summit, you can catch up on most of
the presentations here: https://www.openstack.org/videos/summits  We
typically post all the videos within a week or so of the end of the event.

Cheers and welcome to the OpenStack Community!
Jimmy