[openstack-dev] Update global upper constraint of Kubernetes from 7.0.0 to 6.0.0

Yossi Boaron yossi.boaron.1234 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 14:54:24 UTC 2018

Hi All,

Kubernetes upper constraint was changed lately from 6.0.0 to 7.0.0 [1].
Currently, the Openshift python client can't work with Kubernetes 7.0.0,
this caused by a version pinning issue (pulled in Kubernetes 7.0.0).
As a result of that, we are unable to run some of our tempest tests in
kuryr-kubernetes project.

As a temporary (till an Openshift version that supports kubernets 7.0.0
will be released) we would like to suggest to set back kubernetes upper
constraint to 6.0.0 [2].

Do you see any problem with this approach?

Best regards
Yossi

[1] - https://review.openstack.org/#/c/594495/
[2] - https://review.openstack.org/#/c/595569/