[openstack-dev] [neutron][python3] Neutron and stadium - python 3 community goal changes coming soon

Doug Hellmann doug at doughellmann.com
Thu Aug 30 12:28:40 UTC 2018

Excerpts from Michel Peterson's message of 2018-08-30 14:38:00 +0300:
> On Thu, Aug 30, 2018 at 12:14 AM, Nate Johnston <nate.johnston at redhat.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Progress is also being tracked in a wiki page [4].
> >
> > [4] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Python3
> >

> That wiki page should only track teams or subteams should also be included
> there? I'm asking because it seems that some subteams appear there while
> the majority doesn't and perhaps we want to standarize that.

It would be great to include information about sub-teams. If there
are several, like in the neutron case, it probably makes sense to
create a separate section of the page with a table for all of them,
just to keep things organized.

Doug