[openstack-dev] [Freezer] Reactivate the team

Trinh Nguyen dangtrinhnt at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 02:00:57 UTC 2018

Hi Geng,

We would like to have a team meeting today at 2:00 UTC on
#openstack-meeting-alt channel. The purpose is to move Freezer forward.
Attendees are you, Saad Zaher (the last PTL), and me.

Bests,

*Trinh Nguyen *| Founder & Chief Architect

<http://www.edlab.xyz>

*E:* dangtrinhnt at gmail.com | *W:* *www.edlab.xyz <https://www.edlab.xyz>*