[openstack-dev] [nova] [placement] XenServer CI failed frequently because of placement update

Matt Riedemann mriedemos at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 14:11:42 UTC 2018

On 8/29/2018 8:36 AM, Naichuan Sun wrote:
> Hi, Jay,
>
> I have add the configuration and the CI should be OK now.
> Just interested in the reason:)
> Thanks.
>
> Naichuan Sun

zigo is reporting the same thing in the nova channel this morning, this
was his inventory for the compute node provider:

http://paste.openstack.org/show/729051/

Clearly we have a regression in Rocky where we're not setting the
allocation_ratio properly on the compute node inventory, and is a pretty
severe issue if the resource tracker doesn't update it.

Matt