[openstack-dev] [tempest][qa][congress] trouble setting tempest feature flag

Eric K ekcs.openstack at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 22:06:54 UTC 2018

Any thoughts on what could be going wrong that the tempest tests still
see the default conf values rather than those set here? Thanks lots!

Here is the devstack log line showing the flags being set:
http://logs.openstack.org/64/594564/4/check/congress-devstack-api-mysql/ce34264/logs/devstacklog.txt.gz#_2018-08-28_21_23_15_934