[openstack-dev] [nova][searchlight][designate][telemetry][mistral][blazar][watcher][masakari]Possible deprecation of Nova's legacy notification interface

Trinh Nguyen dangtrinhnt at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 14:57:05 UTC 2018

Hi gibi,

Thanks for the information. The Searchlight team would love to migrate to
the new version of Nova notification. I apology for this late response
since I just take over the project after your first email sent.

We will discuss this at the next team meeting and figure out the plan.

Bests,

*Trinh Nguyen *| Founder & Chief Architect

<http://www.edlab.xyz>

*E:* dangtrinhnt at gmail.com | *W:* *www.edlab.xyz <https://www.edlab.xyz>*