[openstack-dev] [nova][searchlight][designate][telemetry][mistral][blazar][watcher][masakari]Possible deprecation of Nova's legacy notification interface

Balázs Gibizer balazs.gibizer at ericsson.com
Tue Aug 28 14:31:10 UTC 2018

Thanks for all the responses. I collected them on the nova ptg
discussion etherpad [1] (L186 at the moment). The nova team will talk
about deprecation of the legacy interface on Friday on the PTG. If you
want participate in the discussion but you are not planning to sit in
the nova room whole day then let me know and I will try to ping you
over IRC when we about to start the item.

Cheers,
gibi

[1] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/nova-ptg-stein