[openstack-dev] Appointing Slawek Kaplonski to the Neutron Drivers team

Kim Bao, Long longkb at vn.fujitsu.com
Tue Aug 28 00:36:58 UTC 2018

Congrats Slawek!!!!
Thanks for the great work. Cheer!!!!!!
LongKB

From: Miguel Lavalle [mailto:miguel at mlavalle.com]
Sent: Monday, August 27, 2018 11:43 PM
To: OpenStack Development Mailing List <openstack-dev at lists.openstack.org>
Subject: [openstack-dev] Appointing Slawek Kaplonski to the Neutron Drivers team

Dear Neutron team,

In order to help the Neutron Drivers team to perform its very important job of guiding the community to evolve the OpenStack Networking architecture to meet the needs of our current and future users [1], I have asked Slawek Kaplonski to join it. Over the past few years, he has gained very valuable experience with OpenStack Networking, both as a deployer  and more recently working with one of our key packagers. He played a paramount role in implementing our QoS (Quality of Service) features, currently leading that sub-team. He also leads the CI sub-team, making sure the prompt discovery and fixing of bugs in our software. On top of that, he is one of our most active reviewers, contributor of code to our reference implementation and fixer of bugs. I am very confident in Slawek making great contributions to the Neutron Drivers team.

Best regards

Miguel

[1] https://docs.openstack.org/neutron/latest/contributor/policies/neutron-teams.html#drivers-team