[openstack-dev] [tripleo] Rocky RC1 released!

Alex Schultz aschultz at redhat.com
Fri Aug 24 15:53:01 UTC 2018

On Fri, Aug 24, 2018 at 9:09 AM, Emilien Macchi <emilien at redhat.com> wrote:
> We just released Rocky RC1 and branched stable/rocky for most of tripleo
> repos, please let us know if we missed something.
> Please don't forget to backport the patches that land in master and that you
> want in Rocky.
>
> We're currently investigating if we whether or not we'll need an RC2 so
> don't be surprised if Launchpad bugs are moved around during the next days.

I've created a Rocky RC2 milestone in launchpad and moved the current
open critical bugs over to it. I would like to target August 31, 2018
(next Friday) as a date to identify any major blockers that would
require an RC2.  If none are found, I propose that we mark RC1 as the
final release for Rocky.

Please take a look at the current open Critical issues and move them
to Stein if appropriate.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/tripleo/?field.searchtext=&orderby=-importance&field.status%3Alist=NEW&field.status%3Alist=CONFIRMED&field.status%3Alist=TRIAGED&field.status%3Alist=INPROGRESS&assignee_option=any&field.assignee=&field.bug_reporter=&field.bug_commenter=&field.subscriber=&field.structural_subscriber=&field.milestone%3Alist=86388&field.tag=&field.tags_combinator=ANY&field.has_cve.used=&field.omit_dupes.used=&field.omit_dupes=on&field.affects_me.used=&field.has_patch.used=&field.has_branches.used=&field.has_branches=on&field.has_no_branches.used=&field.has_no_branches=on&field.has_blueprints.used=&field.has_blueprints=on&field.has_no_blueprints.used=&field.has_no_blueprints=on&search=Search

Thanks,
-Alex