[openstack-dev] [release] Release countdown for week R-0, August 27 - 31

Sean McGinnis sean.mcginnis at gmx.com
Thu Aug 23 20:59:13 UTC 2018

> > We are still missing releases for the following tempest plugins. Some are
> > pending getting pypi and release jobs set up, but please try to prioritize
> > getting these done as soon as possible.
> >
> >     barbican-tempest-plugin
> >     blazar-tempest-plugin
> >     cloudkitty-tempest-plugin
> >     congress-tempest-plugin
> >     ec2api-tempest-plugin
> >     magnum-tempest-plugin
> >     mistral-tempest-plugin
> >     monasca-kibana-plugin
> >     monasca-tempest-plugin
> >     murano-tempest-plugin
> >     networking-generic-switch-tempest-plugin
> >     oswin-tempest-plugin
> >     senlin-tempest-plugin
> >     telemetry-tempest-plugin
> >     tripleo-common-tempest-plugin
>
> To speak for the tripleo-common-template-plugin, it's currently not
> used and there aren't any tests so I don't think it's in a spot for
> it's first release during Rocky. I'm not sure the current status of
> this effort so it'll be something we'll need to raise at the PTG.

Thanks Alex. Odd that a repo was created with no tests.

I think the goal was to split out in-repo tempest tests, not to ensure that
every project has one whether they need it or not. I wonder if we should
"retire" this repo until it is actually needed.

I will propose a patch to the releases repo to drop the deliverable file at
least. That will keep it from showing up in our list of unreleased repos.