[openstack-dev] [oslo] UUID sentinel needs a home

Eric Fried openstack at fried.cc
Thu Aug 23 18:42:50 UTC 2018

The compromise, using the patch as currently written [1], would entail
adding one line at the top of each test file:

 uuids = uuidsentinel.UUIDSentinels()

...as seen (more or less) at [2]. The subtle difference being that this
`uuids` wouldn't share a namespace across the whole process, only within
that file. Given current usage, that shouldn't cause a problem, but it's
a change.

-efried

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/594068/9
[2]