[openstack-dev] [neutron][api][grapql] Proof of Concept

Miguel Lavalle miguel at mlavalle.com
Thu Aug 23 16:57:24 UTC 2018

Hi Gilles,

Ed pinged me earlier today in IRC in regards to this topic. After reading
your message, I assumed that you had patches up for review in Gerrit. I
looked for them, with the intent to list them in the agenda of the next
Neutron team meeting, to draw attention to them. I couldn't find any,
though:
https://review.openstack.org/#/q/owner:%22Gilles+Dubreuil+%253Cgdubreui%2540redhat.com%253E%22

So, how can we help? This is our meetings schedule:
http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/#Neutron_Team_Meeting. Given that you are
Down Under at UTC+10, the most convenient meeting for you is the one on
Monday (even weeks), which would be Tuesday at 7am for you. Please note
that we have an on demand section in our agenda:
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Network/Meetings#On_Demand_Agenda. Feel
free to add topics in that section when you have something to discuss with
the Neutron team.

Best regards

Miguel