[openstack-dev] [magnum] supported OS images and magnum spawn failures for Swarm and Kubernetes

Tobias Urdin tobias.urdin at binero.se
Thu Aug 23 13:48:31 UTC 2018

Found the issue, I assume I have to use Fedora Atomic 26 until Rocky
where I can start using Fedora Atomic 27.
Will Fedora Atomia 28 be supported for Rocky?

https://bugs.launchpad.net/magnum/+bug/1735381 (Run etcd and flanneld in
system containers, In Fedora Atomic 27 etcd and flanneld are removed
from the base image.)
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/524116/ (Run etcd and flanneld in a
system container)

Still wondering about the "The Parameter (nodes_affinity_policy) was not
provided" when using Mesos + Ubuntu?

Best regards
Tobias