[openstack-dev] [kolla][project navigator] kolla missing in project navigator

Steven Dake (stdake) stdake at cisco.com
Wed Aug 22 14:13:53 UTC 2018

Thierry,

Kolla likely belongs in the packaging recipes in the map.  Kolla-Ansible belongs in the lifecycle tools.

FWIW, I'm agree with Jean on the location of OpenStack-Ansible in the map.  This is a deployment tool, not really a set of recipes.  I think the name "openstack-ansible" as a project is what causes all the confusion.  Some folks see it as a set of playbooks by its naming, but really its a lifecycle management tool simply using Ansible as a dependent technology.

Jimmy,

Thanks for your help in sorting out the project navigator.  This is greatly appreciated.

Cheers
-steve