[openstack-dev] [all] [nova] [placement] placement below or beside compute after extraction?

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Tue Aug 21 16:53:03 UTC 2018

On 2018-08-21 16:38:41 +0000 (+0000), Fox, Kevin M wrote:
[...]
> You need someone like the TC to be able to step in, in those cases
> to help sort that kind of issue out. In the past, the TC was not
> willing to do so. My gut feeling though is that is finally
> changing.
[...]

To be clear, it's not that TC members are unwilling to step into
these discussions. Rather, it's that most times when a governing
body has to tell volunteers to do something they don't want to do,
it tends to not be particularly helpful in solving the underlying
disagreement.
--
Jeremy Stanley