[openstack-dev] Stepping down from Ironic core

John Villalovos openstack.org at sodarock.com
Tue Aug 21 14:38:29 UTC 2018

Good morning Ironic,

I have come to realize that I don't have the time needed to be able to
devote the attention needed to continue as an Ironic core.

I'm hopeful that in the future I will work on Ironic or OpenStack again! :)

The Ironic (and OpenStack) community has been a great one and I have really
enjoyed my time working on it and working with all the people. I will still
be hanging around on IRC and you may see me submitting a patch here and
there too :)

Thanks again,
John