[openstack-dev] [TC][Searchlight] Setting up milestones for Searchlight on Launchpad

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Tue Aug 21 09:15:19 UTC 2018

Trinh Nguyen wrote:
> In an effort to get Searchlight back on track, I would like to set up
> milestones as well as clean up the incomplete bugs, blueprints etc. on
> Launchpad [1] I was added to the Searchlight Drivers team but I still
> can not touch the milestone configuration.

As a member of the "maintainer" team in Launchpad you should be able to
register a series ("stein") and then add milestones to that series. You
should see a "Register a series" link under "Series and milestones" at
https://launchpad.net/searchlight

> In addition, I would like to move forward with unreviewed patched on
> Gerrit so I need PTL privileges on Searchlight project. Do I have to
> wait for [2] to be merged?

For the TC to step in and add you to searchlight-core, yes, we'll have
to wait for the merging of that patch.

To go faster, you could ask any of the existing members in that group to
directly add you:

https://review.openstack.org/#/admin/groups/964,members

(NB: this group looks like it should be updated :) )

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)