[openstack-dev] New Contributor

Kendall Nelson kennelson11 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 17:36:11 UTC 2018

Hello Ivoline,

While I'm a little late to the party, I still wanted to say welcome and
offer my help :)

If you have any questions based about the links you've been sent, I'm happy
to answer them! I can also help you find/get started with a team and
introduce you to community members whenever you're ready.

-Kendall Nelson (diablo_rojo)