[openstack-dev] [neutron][neutron-classifier] info on common classifier

Shaughnessy, David david.shaughnessy at intel.com
Mon Aug 20 10:37:32 UTC 2018

Hi Hemanth
The API is just waiting for its last review and will hopefully merge after that.
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/487182/25
We wanted to ensure that the project was thoroughly tested and setting up the project to run these tests took some time.
The patch to follow this one is an extension to the OpenStack client which would give the cli to interact with this plugin.
Regards.
David.