[openstack-dev] New Contributor

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Mon Aug 20 09:01:09 UTC 2018

Ivoline Ngong wrote:
> I am Ivoline Ngong. I am a Cameroonian who lives in Turkey. I will love
> to contribute to Open source through OpenStack. I code in Java and
> Python and I think OpenStack is a good fit for me.
> I'll appreciate it if you can point me to the right direction on how I
> can get started.

Hi Ivoline,

Welcome to the OpenStack community !

The OpenStack Technical Committee maintains a list of areas in most need
of help:

https://governance.openstack.org/tc/reference/help-most-needed.html

Depending on your interest, you could pick one of those projects and
reach out to the mentioned contact points.

For more general information on how to contribute, you can check out our
contribution portal:

https://www.openstack.org/community/

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)